Be seen and be safe with a Guardian Light. Lightweight, waterproof and easy to attach.
Powerful and Waterproof Guardian Lights
Light is visible up to 2km in darkness. Will operate for over 250 hours on strobe mode per single set of Lithium batteries. The lights are even waterproof to 328 feet, that’s 100m.
Guardian Strobe or Steady Stream Light
The light is capable of operating in strobe mode, or steady-on mode which is a full stream of light. To change between the modes you simply unscrew the cap, flip the battery and screw the cap back on. The lights are omni-directional light, so you’ll be visible to other traffic from all sides. To turn the lights on or off you simply twist the lens.
Lights come ready for use with batteries. The replacement batteries are low cost CR2032 batteries which are available almost everywhere.
Shipping & Delivery
ActiveLights is based in Australia. The delivery time will vary between 4 to 10 days depending on where you’re based. Shipping outside of Australia is available, see the Shipping Options on the Check Out page for the full price list.
ActiveLights chooses to use the trusted PayPal payment system. You can pay via credit card through PayPal. You do not need to be a PayPal member to use this service.
Guardian Light Size Specs
• Compact Size - measure 4.1 x 3.3 x 3.3 cm
• Lightweight - just 20g including batteries
• Easy fastening with loop for clipping on.
• CR2032 Batteries Included
• Available Colours RED, AMBER, WHITE, GREEN, BLUE
• Operates in temperatures from -40 to +50 degrees Centigrade
• Waterproof to 100m / 328 ft
• LED light is highly cost effective
• Omni-Directional Light design makes it visible from all sides
• Directional light is visible up to 2km in darkness
• Light is visible over 0.5km from the side
• Dual Operation Modes - steady-on or flashing
• Simple Operation – just twist on the lens to turn the light on and off
• Long Battery Life - Over 250 hours of operation in strobe mode per battery
• Lifetime LED rated at 100,000 hours
• High Impact Resistance - extra tough optical dome Tough Casing – design to handle being driven over by an average car